Freelance web designer

I am a freelance web designer located in San Diego, CA. As an experienced web designer, I develop high-end custom web sites for all industries. I love working on new creative web design concepts. You will find samples of my work throughout my blog. Enjoy!

Friday, February 10, 2006

I am working on a very fun project that hopefully will pay back. I am planning on setting up a directory. It is taking me a while and hard work to develop this project. The structure of the whole web site is what is the most difficult to think.

Everything must be clean and easy to navigate. If you don't have an idea on how your web site will be structured then might as well forget about it.

I like to jet down some ideas on paper. Make a list of all the important web pages and what will appear as a menu on the homepage.

Once you know what links what and how your site map is going to look like you can go wild on the layout.

No comments: