Freelance web designer

I am a freelance web designer located in San Diego, CA. As an experienced web designer, I develop high-end custom web sites for all industries. I love working on new creative web design concepts. You will find samples of my work throughout my blog. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 29, 2006


Hi and welcome to my web design blog,

My name Sandra Smith. I am freelance web designer. I have been desinging web sites for well over five years now.

Here you will find information and tips for your web site design projects. I am a freelance web designer providing a wide range of web site services. Contact me if you have any questions.

Don't forget to leave your comments and questions.

Take Care

2 comments:

syed mohammed hasan said...

i am a student and i would like to know how to design website and ill be obliged if u can help me

Sandra Smith, Web Designer said...

Hi Hasan,

There are many good books out there; however, you might want to take some classes.

I have been a web designer for over 5 years now. I learned a lot through school but also while trying to do things.

The best way is to try. If you are working on a project and need some help. I may be able to help you.

Good Luck.