Freelance web designer

I am a freelance web designer located in San Diego, CA. As an experienced web designer, I develop high-end custom web sites for all industries. I love working on new creative web design concepts. You will find samples of my work throughout my blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hi Everyone,

It is difficult to keep up with everything, but I thought I would share some of my new projects with you all.

I have been creating few flash banners for various companies. I also just completed a couple of web sites. There is www.commerciallockandsafe.com and www.royaltymediaandentertainment.com. They were nice projects.

I am currently working on few new projects. One web site for a photographer. Another web site for a Machinist.

Don't worry I have room for other projects, so call me if you have any request regarding a web site project that you would like to get done. Here is my portfolio: www.uswebdesigner.com

Ok. So call me 619.303.6266 for a Free Quote.

Later,

No comments: