Freelance web designer

I am a freelance web designer located in San Diego, CA. As an experienced web designer, I develop high-end custom web sites for all industries. I love working on new creative web design concepts. You will find samples of my work throughout my blog. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello Everyone,

I have completed an online baby store. Here is the link: http://www.lapetiteplayhouse.com/.
I am very please with the way the web site has turned out.

My clients are able to manage their site, add products and manage orders, newsletters, and customers accounts quite easily...

Flash animation was implemented, which adds youth and energy to the site.

The next step is SEO and marketing. Optimization and link popularity is the next step!

Anyway, I have few projects coming up. This is always a good thing!

So stay tune for new projects and don't hesitate to share your thoughts with me :-)

No comments: